Questions and Answers
- Globally Recognized Courses: the Ukrainian method of teaching is accepted throughout Europe, the UK, the USA, Asia, and Africa.
- Courses are also taught in the English language coupled with an outstanding international faculty.
- Medical degrees issued by the universities are recognized by WHO, UNESCO, PLAB (UK), USMLE (USA), throughout the EU, and Various other International Organizations.
Safe & Cost-Effective Investment
- No Entry Test;
- No IELTS or TOEFL required;
- Tuition fee can be paid on arrival;
- Visa would be granted to deserving students.
Great European Opportunities
- European life standards with a moderate climate throughout the year.
- The country boasts one of the best transportation systems in Europe with up to 50% discount on travel for International students.
- Three months of summer jobs during vacations in other E.U. countries e.g. U.K, Sweden.
- Bilateral Student Exchange Program with universities in Germany, Sweden, Finland, Czech Republic, etc.
- High chances of permanent residency and settlement in Europe after completion of the study.
Confident Launch of the Professional Career
- Excellent job prospects by leveraging emphasis on the practical aspects of teaching.
- Improved experience through lectures from visiting professors from the USA, Canada, UK, etc.
- Students get to participate in seminars, symposia, project Work, etc., in other European cities.
A student is required to send us clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- His/her international passport
- His/her school certificates ( «O» level or «A» level certificate, SSCE, HSSCE, WAEC, NEC, bachelor’s degree or master’s degree)
- A completed application form
The first step of the admission process is getting the Invitation Letter. To get this, the prospective student needs to send us the following documents:
- A copy of the international passport
- A copy of the school leaving certificate (Certificate of O level/A level /SSCE/ HSSCE/ WAEC/ NECO/Bachelor/Masters)
- A completed application form
Total Cost: USD 160 (Invitation Letter - 40 USD, Courier Charges - 120 USD). You can pay these expenses by bank transfer or Western Union/Money Gram or any other suitable/available payment method.
The Prospective student would need to send the required documents as stated above directly to our email address - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receipt of the documents and confirmation of payment, the invitation letter would be prepared and sent to the postal address of the prospective student.
To avoid hitches, it is advised that ticket(s) directly to the Kharkiv International airport be purchased (excluding any transfers in other local airports). If this is done, our representative would be available at the airport to take the student to his/her destination. Besides, necessary arrangements with the Immigration Service would be taken care of on behalf of the student.
- At the local airports, immigration officers may refuse foreign students to enter the Ukrainian territory unless certain required information is provided. Therefore, it is advised that air tickets are neatly scanned and sent to us at least a week before arrival to aid us to make the necessary arrangements as well as put the airport authorities on notice of the arrival of the student.
- Kindly also request for the ID card of the representative for confirmation upon meeting with him.
At the preparatory course, students learn Russian or Ukrainian language as well as some special disciplines, depending on the chosen specialty (i.e. Science, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Geography, History, and Literature). This course is an educational program spanning over an average duration of 6-10 months. And it is required to sufficiently prepare students for subsequent studies in Russian/Ukrainian language.
Studying in the Ukrainian or Russian language is significantly cheaper than studying in English.
The Preparatory Faculty consists of 2 departments:
- Department of Language Training which teaches students in Ukrainian or Russian;
- Department of Sciences facilitates pre-university training in disciplines such as; mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, etc.
Upon passing the examination of the Preparatory Course, the student will receive the Certificate of the Preparatory Faculty, this is required for further studies at the Medical, Engineering, Aviation/ Flight School, Economics, Maritime & Environmental universities in Russian/Ukrainian language.
It is advised that students possess sufficient funds as well as a contingency fund, enough to cover required expenses listed below before leaving the home country:
- Complete tuition fee as advised;
- Money for personal upkeep for 2 months (300USD should be sufficient).
- Where the arrival date is scheduled for later than November, it is advised that students come with warm clothes and shoes as well as follow up on the local weather condition as the country is usually cold at that time.
- Students are also advised to bring every document returned from the Ukrainian embassy with the visa.
- Students are further advised to buy air ticket valid for a year with an open return date.
- Ukrainian Immigration service in the airports may deport arriving students without notice unless an authorized representative of the local agent comes to pick up the student. We, therefore, emphasize that students give us at least a week’s notice of their arrival date, this is done by sending us scanned copies of the air ticket and the visa. This would assist the student to have a hitch-free arrival into the country.
Besides the cost of the tuition, the student should have about USD1500 - USD2000 per year available to live comfortably in Ukraine, but the cost of living in Ukraine is a lot cheaper than other European cities.
It is, however, difficult to give a precise figure as a result of the differences in the student lifestyle, but the cost of essential needs is outlined below:
In Ukraine food is quite cheap. For 2 dollars you can buy 4 Kg of potatoes/onions or 3 liters of milk.
The stationery costs are comparably low e.g. a bundle of 1000 rough papers costs 4 USD. Other items required for learning are also reasonably priced.
Generally, all the textbooks are provided to the students by the University libraries for free.
The average price for a pair of jeans or trousers is usually between 20-35 USD, shirts - 10-15 USD, and a T-Shirt 10-20 USD.
For any further details do not hesitate to write to us, please!